Seedstars is back in Africa to scout for top high growth startups and entrepreneurs to accelerate on the path of global scale. As it turns out, applications are currently ongoing for the Seedstars World Competition 2018 for emerging markets.
In this 2018 edition of their annual tour, 20 Africans countries will be visited to host bootcamps and pitch competitions. Tne winner from each country will be invited to the finals at the Seedstars summit in Switzerland.
- The participants will stand an opportunity to get a VC investment of up to $1 million and more in cash prizes.
- The participants will stand a chance to be mentored by the best people in their respective industry globally.
- Startups should have a existed for at least a minimum of two years.
- Should have raised a minimum of $500,000 in funding.
- Should have a minimum viable product.
- Should have technology as the core of their central operation, while solving a basic problem.
- Startups should ensure they have a venture profile published on VC4Africa platform, with up-to-date pitch decks attached.
How to Apply
Deadline is 6 August 2018, so hurry to fill this form to attend any of the local events in Africa.