Outlier Venture Lab
Outlier Venture Lab is a business acceleration program for tech-enabled startups who are building innovative solutions to challenges in Nigeria.
We are convinced that start-ups can re-invent possibilities and bring game changing innovations to solve institutional and social challenges in Nigeria. This inaugural episode of Outlier Venture Lab aims to invest in startups who are leveraging technology and bringing new business models to solve challenges within their communities.
Our aim is to support the development of tech-driven startups companies.
The Outlier Venture Lab- Startup Accelerator
Are you an early-stage start-up or an SME based in the Nigeria?
Are you developing a tech-driven product or service addressing a huge local need and has a significant social impact?
Are you working on the leading edge of innovation?
Do you have a prototype or already have paying customers?
Apply for Outlier Venture Lab today!
Outlier Venture Lab is a top Nigerian based Accelerator for innovative early-stage start-up and SMEs across sectors. We are sector agnostic, yet stage focused.
The Inaugural edition of Outlier Venture Lab opens its doors to receive applications from Startups. The Program will accept up to 10 start-ups and invest more than $20,000.
Successful applicants will receive equity funding, tailored business development advisory, mentorship by sector experts, access to global business network and partners and an opportunity to get future seed investments.
What’s in the Program?
• Equity funding of $20,000 and above
• Three months of tailored business development advisory including training & mentoring in exchange for up to %ages of equity.
• Pitching in front of seasoned investors.
• access to network of partners and partners for go to market.
• Featured in media
How do I Apply?
1) Complete the application form before July 30th to qualify for the accelerator program.
You will be contacted by Outlier Venture Lab team in about four weeks to receive information about the selection.
2) Selected applicants will be invited to our 3-days pre- accelerator boot camp, which will end with a demo/deal day, where start-ups will pitch to the selected closed audience of investors from our Funding Network.
3) After the Bootcamp, 10 start-ups will advance to the acceleration program Outlier Venture Lab.
Taking place in Lagos Nigeria.
Am I eligible?
You are eligible to apply if your business meets the following criteria
• Business is based in Nigeria
• Your business operates in sectors like Agriculture, food, health, fintech, environment etc.
• Your business is technology-enabled and has a potential for significant local impact.
• The Business has been in existence for up to 12 months and have paying customers
Submit your application today! Applications close 30th July, 2018.
This Article was first posted here