FCMB in partnership with Wennovation Hub is set to host the 2018 Agritech incubation program. The incubation program is set out to guide early-stage entrepreneurs to test and validate their ideas as well as gather their first set of customers or pivot if need be. This will be achieved through a combination of financial support, guidance and training.
- Up to ₦2.25 million will be given to the top two selected startups.
- Unrestricted access to the fully serviced workspace.
- Intangibles (company registration, audit services, developer toolkit etc) worth $10k 4. Access to our local & international networks
- 6 months mentorship with one on one mentor-mentee pairing.
- Access to market by leveraging Wennovation Hub’s existing community.
- Competence of team
- The viability of idea Innovation
- Market and Scalability
- Registered companies would be an advantage.
- Female-led teams would also be given a considerable advantage.
How to Apply
Application deadline is 20th of June 2018. Visit the link to register.