For the second year running, KPMG Digital Village and MAS will be organising the Global Fintech Hackcelerator for the 2018 Singapore Fintech festival.
This year’s programme will be focused on 80 problem statements in the followings four categories; Financial Inclusion, RegTech and SupTech, InsurTech and General.
Startups from around the world are invited to the programme to demonstrate how their solution can address industrial pain points highlighted by problem statement. 20 startups will be selected for the 12-week accelerator programme.
- $20,000 will be provided to all 20 startups with additional cash prize to the top three.
- Selected startups will receive mentorship support from leaders in the industry.
- Opportunity to join Corporate Adoption programme and other collaborative ecosystems.
- Opportunity to network with other FinTech ecosystems.
- Startup should have an innovative concept that highlighted by the problem statement.
- Has a unique proposition.
- Startup must show business potential.
- Can demonstrate ability to execute
Application deadline closes by 15th June 2018. Visit the link to register.