- November 21, 2018
- Updated 11:17 pm
#PiggyBank.ng, Nigerian Startup to Shake the mainstream in 2018 #Year 2018; The year of Fintech in Nigeria #Flutterwave hits $2billion in transaction and increased banking partners #Konga exits B2C e-commerce, shutdown KongaDaily and now a “JiJi” Clone #Events that Shaped 2017 in Nigerian Tech #Best Investors to pitch to In Nigeria: A look into investors that are actually writing checks #Yudala Chairman Takes Over as Konga’s chairman #[Breaking News] Yudala Acquires Konga in a $10m Deal #LifeBank gets $200k in Seed funding #Win up to 50,000USD in Visa everywhere initiative in Sub Sahara Africa
Contact Page Three
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
- Mines.io Raised $13M to expand big-data for lending in emerging market
- Nigerian TaxiTV raised $50k in seed funding
- Devjobs.ng launches to provide one stop site for all developer jobs in Nigeria.
- FirstBank Launches Digital Lab to Support Nigeria’s Fintech Space.
- Nigerian lending startup has introduced a fixed investment account that offers a 15.5% annual return